HR System Outsourcing
At Computers In Personnel we have always prided ourselves on the quality and depth of HR expertise in our team. We recruit only experienced HR professionals for our consultant roles, and invest heavily in training all our Service Desk
and Training delivery specialists. Top this off with an intimate knowledge of the capabilities of our solutions and you will realise we have a combination which is hard to find and recruit for yourselves.Ask yourself the following questions
Why outsource HR tasks? - There are many reasons and no one solution fits all
- Are you over-reliant on a few, key staff and their availability (IT, System Supervisors, Administrators)?
- Do you have a disparate HR function?
- Are you looking to optimise cost?
- How many HR projects are on the go or in the pipeline?
How can we help?
- Absence : a reduction in problem absence levels through pushing absence information and ownership to managers and employees
- Management Information : better, more timely and flexible decision-assistance through an interactive, skilled and focussed management information service
- Cost Savings : reduction in need for HR administration focus, as managers and employees own more information administrative time is reduced. The leads to a reduction in fixed overhead costs and headcount.
- Adoption of data maintenance tasks
- Management Information generation and reporting (including interactive sessions each month)
- Scheduled tasks and systems housekeeping activity
If you also choose to host your HR System with Computers In Personnel, you receive additional benefits:
The system is externally managed, accessible from any location, maintained by system specialists, hosted in a secure environment, fixed costs, no internal IT support required, free upgrades, no burden on internal IT hardware and software and immediately scalable to meet your growth requirements.
"We're already realising many benefits of the new system, not least of a greater level of visibility and reporting information. It's proving invaluable to our managers with the people management aspects of their role"