CIPHR Workforce Management
Traditionally called Time and Attendance, Workforce Management systems; plan, track and transform labour data into information that can help improve productivity and control labour expenses.
Computers In Personnel have partnered with Kronos, the market leaders in Workforce Management solutions. Kronos have been solving complex workforce-related problems for over 25 years with customers that include many of the UKs largest enterprises, from a wide variety of industry sectors.
Workforce Management Solutions
The bullet-points below highlight just some of the key benefits that can be achieved by implementing CIPHR Workforce Management in your organisation:Optimal Workforce Allocation
React Quickly to Meet Expectations
- Match labour to demand quickly and minimise labour costs, lost revenue & production down-time
- Create optimised schedules that balance the needs of your business, customers & employees
- View actual workforce availability using total absence management and a centralised employee database
- Improve employee satisfaction by tracking their preferences and involving them in the scheduling process
- Configure rules to help you monitor compliance with labour laws, union agreements and your own policies
- Understand your planned labour costs and the implications that changes in demand could have on these costs
- Drive productivity and operational efficiency using highly reliable time and labour data
- Respond quickly to workforce-related events, such as employee absences that can cause down-time, service failures or delays
- Reduce overtime and your reliance on costly contingent labour by using your existing workforce more efficiently
"We're already realising many benefits of the new system, not least of a greater level of visibility and reporting information. It's proving invaluable to our managers with the people management aspects of their role"