Some challenging questions
- Where does your HR system fit into your overall HR strategy?
- How do you review the Key Performance Indicators?
- What influence do you have on Talent Management and Retention?
- When do you get the chance to review the performance of your organisation?
- Who has the responsibility for controlling investments and costs?
Do you have input into these and related areas in your organisation?
If you do,
then how do you manage these aspects of performance?
If you dont,
CIPHR Consultancy Services is here to assist:
- Our business has been built on providing software that is designed to compliment the major aspects of HR strategy
- The provision of mechanisms to effectively measure KPI data is an area that differentiates us from our competitors
- Talent Management is all about understanding what is required from your workforce and measuring the gap between this and their capability. A major element of our experience is in this very area
- Performance measurement is what we are all about! Our Consultancy Services have been developed with improvements in performance as the starting point
- Every organisation needs to balance the need for investment with the control of costs. Let us show you how we can help you to make a difference in these areas
HR Process and Systems Review
We know HR and its processes!
We know HR systems!
We want to help you to look at these two elements of your organisation in order to improve your performance.How do we do this?
With all clients we recommend an HR Process and Systems Review as a starting point. This review starts with your strategy and your approach to the challenging questions that you may have. Our consultant will then explore all aspects of the processes and systems that underpin the operation of your HR Department.
This will include:
- Discuss where your HR system fits into your overall HR Strategy?
- Review the Key Performance Indicators that you work with and how are they measured?
- Discuss what influence you have on Talent Management and Retention?
- Explore the opportunities that you have to review the performance of your organisation?
- Consider who has the responsibility for controlling investments and costs in your organisation.
- Explore the attitude of your organisation to Software as a Service (SaaS)?
- Are there any issues that you wish to discuss with the consultant relating to your CIPHR system?
- How well prepared are your HR Team to make best use of both your processes and the CIPHR systems?
What your processes in the following are:
- Recruitment - The attraction of talent
- On-Boarding - Pre-Employment activity
- Staff Records - How is it acquired and where is it held?
- The Training Cycle - Appraisal, needs analysis, training delivery
- Absence Management - Recording and analysis of data
- Remuneration - All aspects of pay
- Benefits - Which benefits do your organisation offer
- Leavers - Processing these records
- Passing Data - To and from other systems
- Reporting - The importance of data
And how do they impact upon your HR System?
Once we have the answers to these questions, and more, then we can discuss with you where efficiencies can be introduced.
The review will typically end with a session that produces a set of recommendations and an action plan for moving your system forward.